Friday, February 8, 2019

Hate Speech

A world full of beta males, cucks, feminist, cunts, and whiny little bitches have taken over and consumed most social media platforms. Normal folks are being forced out of a free and open conversation because it violates "community standards." Case in point, I present exhibit A.
Community standards is a strange way to say leftist bullshit. A bunch of chamomile tea-sipping cock suckers in Palo Alto set these "community standards" as if us regular folks aren't part of the "community." So I knew it was just a matter of time before I friended one too many weak-minded liberal fuckwads and they would report something I posted because they were ooooooofffffended.

When people continually post shit that drives me nuts, I simply delete them, but in the Orwellian world of social media, the Thought Police will not allow blasphemy of their precious minority of transgendered persons or tolerate any negative term of homosexuals. To label any speech as "hate speech" and delete the content is pissing on the spirit of free and open thought, something liberals used to champion. (How times change.) Sure, the Big Blue is a private enterprise as are the liberal fucktards that host this very blog. It's their turf, they can set the rules. It certainly isn't violating my first amendment right but what it is doing is silencing opposition to the lunatics that believe men can be born women and vice versa. If history is any guide, attempts to silence an opinion you don't like only emboldens the person you're trying to silence.

What's worse, is the secret reporting ability. If it is so offensive, why not comment and tell me I'm an intolerant asshole?  This "in the shadows" reporting of social media accounts or posts is absurd and highlights the inherent weakness of their argument. The "review team" is even more absurd. It's chock full of liberal twats who have an entire panel of feelings levers they can pull right before they pick up a puppy and go snuggle in the safe space.

I'll never know what faceless coward that decided to report this post to begin with and I'll never know the room full of betas in California that removed it, but I do know this. Banning something you don't like that has no effect on your being just makes you a traitor to the spirit of liberty. Therefore, I never fucking liked you in the first place. So go on pretending that men wearing makeup and getting plastic titties is normal and enjoy the rest of your day, cunt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment